Pretty Asian actress Carmen Soo wants to go to Boracay after she's done with the taping of ABS-CBN primetime TV-series "Kahit Isang Saglit".



The said beautiful Asian actress also like eating Pinoy food, Adobo, pinakbet and bagoong.

"A lot of things. Most of all, the people that I've been shooting with, and I think, together with the staff and crew, especially, Echo. They were my friends and family for the last two months. So, we see each other almost everyday, and spending all the time together through blood, sweat, and tears. It's not easy to forget. I think I will have withdrawal symptoms when I'm done. Oh, my God! I will miss everyone."

After, she was been asked if she like come back to Philippines again.
"I will. I want to go to Boracay. Hopefully, when were done with the shoot," Carmen said.

0 Responses to "Young Asian actress Carmen Soo wants Boracay"

Post a Comment